Why Tri Delta?
Becoming a Tri Delta is a life-changing experience filled with new friends, responsibilities and exciting character-building opportunities.
Tri Delta is an organization founded by women to provide opportunities for women to live, learn and lead...with Purpose, for a lifetime. Today, over 16,000 collegians and 200,000 alumnae make up our amazing network of sisters.
Tri Delta Points of Pride:
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to be founded as a national organization with complete plans for governmental structure and expansion.
- Tri Delta was a founding member of the National Panhellenic Conference, along with seven other organizations.
- Tri Delta was the first National Panhellenic Conference organization to establish a non-discrimination policy.
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to hold a national leadership school.
- Tri Delta is the only organization to have a national Greek-letter mother’s sorority, Tri Psi.
Dear Potential New Member,
Why join Cal Tri Delta?
Tri Delta is home. It is home to 100+ women that are committed to making a difference in the world. At Berkeley, we are encouraged to strive for greatness because within us the admissions committee saw the future thinkers and leaders of the world. And at Tri Delta, we keep that knowledge and spirit at the forefronts of our minds. We value hard work, integrity, and respect. But above all, we value being a part of community that makes us better. It is not only about the philanthropy or the date parties or even the Greek community at large, it’s about the bonds that we form, the love and support we have for each other, the thriving sisterhood. When you join Tri Delta, you are ensuring an exciting, hilarious, wonderful, beautiful experience that will change your life. I know it changed mine.
Delta Love and Mine,
Vice President of Membership